HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thomas1737

Tusk Handlebars

8 posts in this topic

Has anyone used the Tusk handlebars? I saw an ad for their T-7 Aluminum bars made from T6 Aluminum. Looks good in the picture and very low price.

Hey dirt dobber.

whenever I go to a thread where you've posted I get a connect to msnusers sign in pop up. What's going on. Do you have a setting on your id or something. It's a pain in the butt to close the popup all the time.

f99a5403.jpg

Hey dirt dobber.

whenever I go to a thread where you've posted I get a connect to msnusers sign in pop up. What's going on. Do you have a setting on your id or something. It's a pain in the butt to close the popup all the time.

Ditto...

I think you need to host your avatar somewhere else other than an MSN community. :)

Sorry guys, didn't know that was happening! I don't have anywhere to store my pics other than the space MSN has provided me. But I agree, I hate pop ups!

I'll need to clear my sig pic too, because it's stored there.

Thanks for the heads up.

DD

No problem Dirt. Maybe someday TT will be able to host pic's and movies. It's a pain to have them hosted some place else. I realize we get to use the site for free and can't complain.

A lot of guys use Sony Imagestation. Again it's a pain and doesn't always work, but it's easy to sign up for and free. :)

My friend has a pair on his KDX. Just the standard 7/8" bars. He has not taken a fall yet to crash test them.

Fit is good, quality good. Only thing different is the ID of the bars is smaller than renthals and other aftermarket aluminum bars which caused some issues with the hand guard mounts (had to go back to "steel" bar inserts).

Myself, protapers! Tried, crash tested even against trees! No bending!

I can buy 4 pairs of Tusk 's for the price of one pair of Protapers (3:1 for Renthals). That's all I need to know. I use them and they are pretty tuff. I can't say they're any weaker than any of the other 7/8" bars, and I can be hard on bars. I guess it just depends on whether or not you feel the need to have a "premium" name between your grips.

Doug