HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
meangreen75

Prices of good Pipes (Thunder Alley)?

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys I'm looking into one of two different pipes. The Dr.D or the Thunder Alley. I'd like to know what you paid for them and where you ordered them from. I called the number from the Dr.D ad up above and they quoted $460 for a 00' 426 but then I saw one for $400 on a mag ad. Somebody give me the straight story here. Thanx

I mounted a Thunder Alley slip-on on my 00'426 as well. I got it for $250 + shipping. Like John says, you only need the headpipe if you're looking for easier clearance to the filter.

Later,

Odie

I wish Thunder Alley was makin the slip on when I got mine. I'd definitley go with the Thunder Alley. You'll wear out less front tires, they rarely touch!

Hey thanks for the tip about DR.D 's at motofrugals. It was ordered and hopefully will be here before the next race on the 23rd. I really appriciate your help guys.