new sub forum for the FI bikes?

I just got a leftover 2014, wr450f, love the bike, having a hard time finding stuff applicable to my bike. all search and FAQ stuff usually takes me to threads on much older bikes, maybe we could seperate the threads into the different generation bikes? or is that a lot of work?

thanks

I just got a leftover 2014, wr450f, love the bike, having a hard time finding stuff applicable to my bike. all search and FAQ stuff usually takes me to threads on much older bikes, maybe we could seperate the threads into the different generation bikes? or is that a lot of work?

thanks

I agree....very hard to find info on here with all the other years in one forum.

Might as well seperate all generations then, huh

There's no need to do anything retrospectively - pretty obvious that existing (e.g.) carby and jetting threads don't concern the FI bikes - and that existing threads about (e.g.) the PowerTuner do

But a new thread for technical issues re' newer FI bikes might be useful

I think a new sub would be nice considering people dont have specific names for the WR's over the years (Subaru GC, CBR F4, VW mk3, and so on). If I go out and ask a specific question it isnt ideal if some guy with a 06 is giving an opinion on an qualitative subject. 

• 2 weeks later...

All the info on the new bike is centered around a few threads, since the bikes are so new.

Well its been 3 years since they came out and as an owner myself, I can say that breaking up this sub from others would be very helpful.