HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Envisage

DR D ENGINE RELOCATION KIT YZ 450 2014

3 posts in this topic

Keen to hear from people that have fitted one of these & what they thought ?, the before & after

Just rode my bike for the first time aft fitting one & it felt completely different. Almost like id changed the suspension settings

Can you be more discriptive on the handling changes?? Does it turn in better? More front end grip ect??

Can you be more discriptive on the handling changes?? Does it turn in better? More front end grip ect??

First ride felt weird like my susp settings had changed. 2nd ride better, you wouldnt think 1.5 mm would make that much difference, but it does. Think it definitely puts more weight on the front end & did feel like it added more front end traction. So if like me & you prefer to steer the bike front the middle rather than over the front, youll appreciate the difference this adds