HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Victor_Delgadillo

TEXAS MOTOPLEX

6 posts in this topic

Does any body ride there, or know it? i'm from laredo, and i want to go there....

Is that track for experts only or for every body?

Some guy mention that track and want to know about it. :)

we ride there quite often. its a pretty fun track. Nothing technical, everybody can have fun there. Be prepared for VERY LONG straights. I think there might be a few pics on

http://mx393.tripod.com/garrett.html

along with a few pics of other tracks here in houston area. Let us know if your going, we can meet you out there. We might be riding at Longhorn or Splendora this weekend. Both awesome tracks.

Matt

Originally posted by Victor Delgadillo:

Does any body ride there, or know it? i'm from laredo, and i want to go there....

Is that track for experts only or for every body?

Some guy mention that track and want to know about it. :D

Try VP Cycleranch in Floresville, about 30 miles from San Antonio. Awesome track, national caliber , safe but challenging to go fast on, AWESOME dirt, and lots of elevation changes in natural terrain hills. What more could you ask for?

Give me good dirt over blue groove cracked river bottom dirt anyday!!! :)

TX Motoplex's track layout is fun...but the dirt is hardpack and the track is about 1.5 miles long! If you are going to make such a long drive either goto Splendora (San Jacinto Cycle Park) or Floresville! Both tracks have the same type of layout/dirt and are both national quality tracks!

I think we are going to Longhorn this Saturday (a covered in track, I havent been to it yet) like Matt said but not sure yet! Later,

Garrett

Ok, so we'll be in touch when i get better, i think it is going to be a month cause i dislocate my left shoulder.... hope so..!!

I would like to go and have some fun, and of course to learn about you guys, cause i'm relatively new... i have ridding for almost a year. :)