Forks

The forks on the '04 were 48mm single chamber KYB's, same as the '04 YZ450.  The difference in the 250F and 450F fork was mostly spring rate (the 250F had lighter springs) and a slight difference in valving.  I had a set on my '03, and they were an improvement over the original 46mm forks, but not a big one.

You can use the 250F triple clamps by pressing the stem down and out of the lower clamp and swapping it with the longer stem form your 450.

They would be.  The forks are not '04's, they are '06 or later "SSS" twin chamber KYB forks.  You will need a set of triple clamps from an '06-'09 YZ450 to make the swap work correctly, and just before you spend a bunch of time and money on stuff, you should see if your caliper will bolt to it.  It won't fit right if the fork was originally from an '07 or later YZ250F or an '08 or later YZ450F.

O really eh cool. So the forks were on the 04 250 I have the whole bike got it for parts for 500 cas the rims and gas tank fit mine and cost a fortune on their own but any way I know the caliper fits because I actually just took whole front wheel with oversized brake kit on it and put it on my bike so I had to use the mounting bracket for the caliper on the two fifty and everything fit. Can I use the triple clamps off the 250 with my stem still?