Clutch pull on 2002s

What is the best way to make my clutch pull a little easier,Hydraulic,modify arm,easy clutch.Anybody try any of these with good results.

Lube the cable every ride and the lever every other ride. I was amaized at how much easier the pull was on my '01 just from lubing the cable with tri-flow.

Where can I get tri-flo is it better than WD-40.

IN THE MARCH 2002EDITION OF MOTOCROSS ACTION THEY SHOW YOU HOW TO LENGHTEN YOUR CLUTCH ARM FOR AN EASIER CLUTH PULL. IT IS ON PAGE 118.THIS MIGHT HELP.

I COMPLETED THE MODIFICATION THATS IN THE MARCH 2002 EDITION OF MOTOCROSS ACTION THIS WEEKEND. IT TOOK ABOUT AN HOUR TO FINISH THE TASK. REAL PRETTY EASE AND IT DID MAKE A DIFFERENCE ON THE CLUCH PULL. I ALSO ADDED A MOTION PRO CABLE, ONE FINGER PULL SHOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM NOW.

--------------------

You can get triflo at just about any bicycle shop. It's used frequently on bicycle cables and chains. Great stuff!

I'm real happy with my MSR Raptor lever. I did file down the back side of the lever to get rid of the ridge and make it a little thinner. Tri Flo is available at bicycle shops. I tried a lube called Bike Aid which works pretty good.

KC

You can use any type of lubricant as long as it has teflon as an additive. I know Liquid Wrench sells a formulation that has teflon. It does make a huge difference.

fershy

I have a '00 426F. Just installed a hydralic clutch. It is supersmooth! I have updated to the 2001 style clutch assembly, too.

Also what is motocross actions website? Can I look up old issues and read articles?

how did you guys get the march edition of the magazine when i can only find the february one?