HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
#1_Hit-man

Plastic Kits "BULK BUY"

16 posts in this topic

I am now checking on a Plastic Kit "BULK BUY". I know I am wanting a New Plastic Kit, and I am sure others will follow. Am I right? I will let everyone know what I here. I am starting with "ACERBIS" Plastic Kits first, since they seem to be the first choice by most of us. Well here we go again, Thanx! for inspiring us Kevin. ~Hitman~

Originally posted by MX Tuner:

Why not try UFO? Their plastic fits better and isn't nearly as brittle. Acerbis would be one of my last choices.

I agree, UFO seems to be better quality

[ February 10, 2002: Message edited by: DPW ]

I've bought several UFO parts and they seem to be just fine. I'd probably go for it considering what the eventual price will be.

Roostn

I also dont need it right now, but could use some xtras... so depending on the price, I might be in.

-- charles

I would definitely go for some new plastic, but would it be for 426's only or 400's? I have a 400, so if 25 guys with 426's all bought new plastic, would 2 or 3 guys with 400's still be able to get in on the bulk buy? Maybe Acerbis or whoever could fill us in?