2014 wr450 Rekluse fitment ?

Hey fellas, a buddy wants to put the pro z in his new wr450. However, no one lists the rekluse clutches for any of the newer year models. Anyone know what part number will fit the 2012-14 ??

Thanks,

Huero

The Core 3.0 is better

I've just fitted the core exp 3.0 to my 2015 wr450f

Are they doing the Z Pros for the newer bikes or is the EXP 3.0 technology replacing everything

My part number and product description - RMS-7773 CORE EXP CLUTCH 3.0 - GasGas EC 450F (12-13),Yamaha WR450F (07-13), YZ450F (05-09)

The Z-Start Pro from earlier year WR/YZ450's will fit, yes. 

The Core EXP 3.0 is certainly more expensive, and a newer design, and a physically stronger clutch, and a couple other things, but whether it's really better is debatable, especially among those who have a lot of seat time with a Z-Start Pro.

In answer to iggs, the Z-Start Pro is currently still being made, although the listings don't always reflect the latest models.  My understanding is that Rekluse does intend to phase it out, but they haven't yet.  It's listed to fit the '12 WR450F, and the '14 clutch is the same.

Thanks for the info.

The Z-Start Pro from earlier year WR/YZ450's will fit, yes. 

The Core EXP 3.0 is certainly more expensive, and a newer design, and a physically stronger clutch, and a couple other things, but whether it's really better is debatable, especially among those who have a lot of seat time with a Z-Start Pro.

In answer to iggs, the Z-Start Pro is currently still being made, although the listings don't always reflect the latest models.  My understanding is that Rekluse does intend to phase it out, but they haven't yet.  It's listed to fit the '12 WR450F, and the '14 clutch is the same.