HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
havefun

run without battery

6 posts in this topic

hi!

i am onwer of a wr450f 04 (europe)i comvrte the bike to yz,so a don't have space for the battery,does anyboby now how can i run the bike without battery?need some mod to the wirring?

tnx!

IMG_20150223_160953.jpg

hi!

i am onwer of a wr450f 04 (europe)i comvrte the bike to yz,so a don't have space for the battery,does anyboby now how can i run the bike without battery?need some mod to the wirring?

tnx!

You have to buy a battery eliminator

You should post in the WR forum

Reword what you said to proper english and people will help you.

my bike does not start\run without battery!what i have to do to run without battery

sorry for my english

Your English is fine.  I'd like to hear the person who commented on your English speak 3 words of Greek, however.....

Post moved.

1 person likes this

Γεια σου φίλε μου! The bike runs perfect with no battery. But yiu must connect the black earth wire to the bike.

You don't have to do anything, the ground is already grounded to the frame, make sure you insulate the live wire. Tape it off or something. Done