HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wristrockit

Matching WRs

6 posts in this topic

Picking up another WR today.  Had a discussion with my fiancé the other day and she was all in tears 'cuz she was afraid I was gonna leave her home a bunch when riding "our" new WR with my buddies.  It sucks 'cuz all we have other than the WR is our KLRs and they really suck off road.  Not gonna dump those as we ride the fook outta them soooooooooooooo, I gave it some thought and even though we really can't afford it right now, I'm picking up another one, for her.  Starting over with the mods. on another bike.  Lol!!

Well, at least I got a woman that loves to ride as much as I do.  I'm buying a jar of peanut butter after I pick it up so I got something to eat next week..............................

2 people like this

If you've got a woman that likes to ride as much as you do, buy her a bike and NEVER LEAVE HER.  

We're getting hitched in July.  Lol!!

Well, brought it home and surprised her with it. We had to change the rear tire on her KLR so I had her push the dirt bike out of the way to make room. She didn't even notice that it was a different bike, she thought it was my WR. Then I acted like I was irritated with her and told her to put her panniers near the back of the shop. As she was carrying one back there she had to walk right by my WR. She got about three feet from it and said "&%$#@!!!" and turned around like three or four times looking at one bike and then the other. Lol!! She ran out to the "new" WR and immediately teared up. It's been a good night folks!

I am sure it was a " good night" hahaha. I couldn't walk for a week when she found out I spent over 5 k on a bike for her!!

I am sure it was a " good night" hahaha. I couldn't walk for a week when she found out I spent over 5 k on a bike for her!!

No words are needed here. Lol!!

20150222_083730_zps21be298b.jpg

Edited by Wristrockit