HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bulverde

2002 426F vs. 2002 450F

3 posts in this topic

Does anyone know where I can find a good comparison on the 2002 CR450F vs. 2002 YZ426F? I have been looking all over the web.

I would also love to hear the feedback from the forum.

Thanks

Bulverde, A GOOD COMPARISON???? This still does not exist. If you want biased comparisons read the magazines.......their job is to sell more bikes & bike stuff. One will say the 426 is better another one awards the 450 with Bike of the Year! If you want even more biased opinions read or do a search on both the YZF426 & CRF450 TT threads here.....they both are great bikes & you will need to decide for yourself which powerband you like for your own riding ability & style. I will tell you that if you are a shorter height rider vs. a taller rider the 450 will suit you better......then there is the Euro offerings....good luck!