HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
meangreen75

dr. d pipes

6 posts in this topic

Don't mess with the Dr.D go straight to the best pipe for any 4 stroke out there. Thunder Alley! !! Bob, the owner and maker of the system is an awesome guy and knows what he is doing. I wouldn't recommend to this if I raced against you b/c I want the upperhand. So go with the best and save a few bucks in the process. Check some of the posts below there is even a link there for his website.

MeanGreen-

Ive got the DRD and I love it! I have ridden both and have to say both are awesome. Do a search, me and my riding partner did a seat of the pants comparison and tried to list the pro's and con's of both. :)

I went with the Dr D pipe and love it, The power is way better than stock. The best part about the pipe is the customer service, you can't beat dealing directly with the man himself. Later