Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
qman2

New Guy question

10 posts in this topic

Haven't ridden dirt bikes since I was a teenage and now I'm 50. Wondering what y'alls opinions are of this bike?

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/mcy/4866566816.html

Looks clean as do the other rides and garage. I would bet it has been taken care of. Find out how many hours on it and if it has been rebuilt ask for documentation. Dont know about your area but here that would be a good price.

Ya, talked to the guy and that's why he's getting rid of it. Says it runs like a bat outta hell.

If you haven't rode in a long time.  That's a big bike to start on.  With that said, that bike looks sick to me and great price, they aren't that cheap in Oregon.  Just find out how many hours are on it.  

If you haven't rode in a long time.  That's a big bike to start on.  With that said, that bike looks sick to me and great price, they aren't that cheap in Oregon.  Just find out how many hours are on it.

I have seen a couple go for that price range here in oregon. Maybe a hundred or two more. dune ready, where you located in oregon?

I ain't afraid to ride. Been mountain biking for the past 30 years. Need a more reliable motor.

Edited by qman2

I ain't afraid to ride. Been mountain biking for the past 30 years. Need a more reliable motor.

Thats a sweet bike for that price just take your time on it I own 2 450s they do bite back great find good luck.