HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
underground-mpyre

Grips?

12 posts in this topic

I am looking for some big meaty grips for my mitts, so I don't feel like I am choking a toothpick. I have used Oury's before, what is out there other than that? The meatier the better!

I used to think I liked the big grips better but realized the increased diameter causes arm pump a lot sooner. They are just hard to hang on to. Used Progrip gels on all of my bikes. Can't remember the exact model and I'm not sure if they were even made for dirt bikes but they are super cushy and big.

My grips are worn and skinny, just not liking that all my fingers can easily touch my palm with a lot of play in between. I need new ones and will check them out. Some wear out faster than others and some are softer or harder grips. Thanks.

Edited by underground-mpyre

spider M1 grips. I prefer them to the protaper pillow top. Standard diameter in my opinion, not larger than what I would consider "stock". Good feel, and I find myself with a relaxed grip and no arm pump.

I do like the Pillow tops look beefy.

What Renthal 's do you suggest JMO?

I have the half waffle single compound at the moment and there still going strong but as slr said the kavler will last longer and just as good if not better

I am looking for some big meaty grips for my mitts, so I don't feel like I am choking a toothpick. I have used Oury's before, what is out there other than that? The meatier the better!

Progrip makes some nice cushy grips. They ain't stylish but they're nice and thick.