HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
1stSSPZ

2010-2013 Handling question

5 posts in this topic

Anyone tried both any of the engine relocation kits simultaenously (sp?) with a different offset clamp? Have the lightspeed kit on my 13 but I am a constant tinkerer...

Anyone tried both any of the engine relocation kits simultaenously (sp?) with a different offset clamp? Have the lightspeed kit on my 13 but I am a constant tinkerer...

This doesn't answer your question and I don't have both but have the drd that I have not had a chance to install yet. I picked it up for the reason you just said I enjoy tinkering with my bike not because I'm expecting it to transform my bike. I will let you know how I feel about it and if I think I can tell a difference. How do you feel about the light speed kit if you don't mind?

I installed the Lightspeed engine relocation kit and added the 4.4 oz GYTR flywheel. Both took a minimal effort to install and both were well worth the money. I am certain you will be able to tell the difference riding your bike thru the pits!

I installed the Lightspeed engine relocation kit and added the 4.4 oz GYTR flywheel. Both took a minimal effort to install and both were well worth the money. I am certain you will be able to tell the difference riding your bike thru the pits!

I have a fly wheel weight also and that is installed and yes that is very noticeable especially like you pointed it out in slow speed situations. I was curious if you felt that you did notice a difference with the relocation kit. I only personally know one other person with the 2010-2013 and they don't have the relocation and I doubt they would ever put one on. One of my hobbies is riding my bike my other hobby is working on it.

Big difference! I did the relocation kit before I installed the flywheel weight...I would do it again in a heartbeat!

1 person likes this