2010-2013 Handling question

Anyone tried both any of the engine relocation kits simultaenously (sp?) with a different offset clamp? Have the lightspeed kit on my 13 but I am a constant tinkerer...

Anyone tried both any of the engine relocation kits simultaenously (sp?) with a different offset clamp? Have the lightspeed kit on my 13 but I am a constant tinkerer...

This doesn't answer your question and I don't have both but have the drd that I have not had a chance to install yet. I picked it up for the reason you just said I enjoy tinkering with my bike not because I'm expecting it to transform my bike. I will let you know how I feel about it and if I think I can tell a difference. How do you feel about the light speed kit if you don't mind?

I installed the Lightspeed engine relocation kit and added the 4.4 oz GYTR flywheel. Both took a minimal effort to install and both were well worth the money. I am certain you will be able to tell the difference riding your bike thru the pits!

I installed the Lightspeed engine relocation kit and added the 4.4 oz GYTR flywheel. Both took a minimal effort to install and both were well worth the money. I am certain you will be able to tell the difference riding your bike thru the pits!

I have a fly wheel weight also and that is installed and yes that is very noticeable especially like you pointed it out in slow speed situations. I was curious if you felt that you did notice a difference with the relocation kit. I only personally know one other person with the 2010-2013 and they don't have the relocation and I doubt they would ever put one on. One of my hobbies is riding my bike my other hobby is working on it.

Big difference! I did the relocation kit before I installed the flywheel weight...I would do it again in a heartbeat!