HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
therapture

chris! jetting!

4 posts in this topic

Hey man, I went to a 165 main and a 48 pilot, stock needle setting, and it works like a dream. I even was running a 168 in the 55f weather last weekend and it pulled long and hard...

Best of all, it seems to have eliminated my cool weather fouling issues, so far...

BTW, I am heading to VP this weekend, sure wish some buddies would make it too, I have bad luck there when I don't ride with my homies LOL, so come on out man, looks to be a decent weekend so far...

Fri

Feb 8 Partly Cloudy 68°F 48°F

UV Index: 6 Moderate

Sat

Feb 9 Partly Cloudy 69°F 51°F

UV Index: 6 Moderate

Sun

Feb 10 Partly Cloudy 71°F 57°

(are you listening Loop and mxaddict???)

Thanks Keith, I might give it a try. Honestly, I can't say I am dissatisfied with stock settings. Where in the rpm range did you notice the improvements?

I fouled a plug for the 1st time last weekend when starting and Don is having hell with his '02 fouling. He has gone through 10 plugs in 8 rides.

I had to install a new tank as mine cracked 2 weeks ago.... the POS.

Sat works better for me, how about you?

weekend looks good but my parents are comming up sat so if i hit VP it will be sunday... i may run down to Splendora Friday if everything calms down here at work ....or wait & goto VP sunday

It made a nice difference in the top end pull, before, it would go "flat" and feel dead, and I had to shift sometimes when I did not want to because there was no pull left. It also improved my starting and I have not fouled a plug yet, and I have started it several times in this cool weather we been having...

Next step..BK mod...they say it is wonderful when rejetted like this!

Saturday is the day then! I am bringing along a guy we used to race with, he rides a CR250 and has not found the StrokerNirvana© as we have, so go easy on him! :)