Back at it! Rear rack construction underway!

• 1 year later...

These are the best looking racks I've seen for the DRZ so far!  I especially like that they have grab handles as well.  Are you still making and selling them?

I have the parts to make 20 more just can't seem to get the time. Working way too many hours. I keep telling my self to get it done. If I do make them I'll probably just sell them bare and when I run out of supplies that's it. Just too involved on top of full time job that averages 20 hours of OT or more per week.

• Like 4

I have the parts to make 20 more just can't seem to get the time. Working way too many hours. I keep telling my self to get it done. If I do make them I'll probably just sell them bare and when I run out of supplies that's it. Just too involved on top of full time job that averages 20 hours of OT or more per week.

I feel your pain Dan! First time I have been on TT in months! Found your email address recently and thought, "who's this?" Lol
  • Like 2

I feel your pain Dan! First time I have been on TT in months! Found your email address recently and thought, "who's this?" Lol

Wow...Torr!  You're back from the "working" dead..........................nice to see your smiley face again bro, several here besides myself that missed ya. :(

• Like 2

Wow...Torr!  You're back from the "working" dead..........................nice to see your smiley face again bro, several here besides myself that missed ya. :(

Thank you sir! It's been a trying 6 months with no riding whatsoever. I've been trying to get my truck squared away while saving money for the house we still aren't sure if we can build.

Work is pretty crazy right now so I don't know how much I will be around just yet.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hope I didn't miss the bus on these racks....

I'm a missionary way up in the mountains of Papua New Guinea and had a 2006 DR-ZS shipped over from NC this spring.  It needs a rack like I need more air to breath!

If you're still making these, I'd really like to buy one.  I'd only need it shipped to Waxhaw, North Carolina.  It would be sea freighted from there to PNG.

E-mail me at t-j.bunnow@sil.org.pg so I can order one?!

By the way, nobody in Papua New Guinea is powdercoating stuff and it rains most every day, so if there's still a possibility for a coating, black would be fine.

Just think, your products would then be truly all the way around the world!!  Can't get much farther away than PNG...

Tom

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/24/2017 at 11:14 PM, FancherMX said:

I am hoping you are still making this rack! If so I sent you a PM or if you want to email me at landonfancher@gmail.com

FancherMX have you heard back? Im in for a new rack as well if they are available, PM sent ?