Baja Designs Dual Sport Kit

Here is the rough circuit diagram of how I wired my bike. See the rest of the circuit in the manual.

Note: update 2

Circuit diagram

f9937778.jpg

5SPOKE,

Linky no worky :).

Image station doesn't allow linking for something?

right click on the link , copy short cut and paste in the address bar and you will see it , works for me .

Cool. Works now! Thanks.

anyone got stock wr main wirehardness with the regulator to let go?

Midnight Moose sells all types of bulbs; LED bulbs

For the tail light, you need a #1157 white. They also offer marker bulbs; #194 LED's

Reguarding LED's with a full Baja Designs kit...

Can someone point to the exact model of LED bulb for the tail light AND licence plate light? Is Midnight Moose the only vendor?

And, what's the marker light? Is that for turn signals? Wouldn't that screw up the flasher module? Doesn't it need a specific resistance?

Also, is there such a thing as an LED headlight that would work?

Since my bike has gone the headlight to DC conversion already, I'd like to go with LEDs on everything I can get away with.

And, finally, is there a good higher power/longer lasting battery avaliable?

Midnight Moose sells all types of bulbs; LED bulbs

For the tail light, you need a #1157 white. They also offer marker bulbs; #194 LED's

Reguarding LED's with a full Baja Designs kit...

Can someone point to the exact model of LED bulb for the tail light AND licence plate light? Is Midnight Moose the only vendor?

Go with the more $ 1157 LED. What lic. plate light bulb do you have now? Just go to MM and match the existing bulb with one on their site. How much money you want to spend is up to you. Usually the more $ the brighter.

And, what's the marker light? Is that for turn signals? Wouldn't that screw up the flasher module? Doesn't it need a specific resistance?

What flasher do you have now and what type are your t.s. bulbs? You could get an electronic flasher from AutoZone for a few bucks that will work if yours doesn't.

Also, is there such a thing as an LED headlight that would work?

Not for your bike.

Since my bike has gone the headlight to DC conversion already, I'd like to go with LEDs on everything I can get away with.

And, finally, is there a good higher power/longer lasting battery avaliable?

Why? Sounds like BD kit is chewing your bat. I haven't had an issue with the stock bat. going dead. Stock bat. should be plenty.