HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yam4life886

2013 yz450 with lexx end cap no spark aresstor

6 posts in this topic

Has anyone ran the lexx end cap but without the spark aresstor in it so it's straight through? Just traded my old 450 in and got a 2013 left over and can't stand how quiet it is but I can't afford a new exhaust right now so was just seeing if anyone's done it and if it still performed well. My buddy did it to his kx450 and it sounds good with a real deep throaty tone

Why would you purposely replace the stock silencer to make your bike louder? Noise pollution is killing out sport. I can understand installing a new silencer if you need more power; of course keeping in mind the db's it produces. The goal should be finding something that increases performance while still keeping the db's low as possible. Just my 2 cents. 

2 people like this

Why would you purposely replace the stock silencer to make your bike louder? Noise pollution is killing out sport. I can understand installing a new silencer if you need more power; of course keeping in mind the db's it produces. The goal should be finding something that increases performance while still keeping the db's low as possible. Just my 2 cents.

so true bro
1 person likes this

Also not Rlly doing it for performance I don't race anymore just take the lil bro to tracks so he can ride pretty much just wanted to do it to drown out the noise of it sucking air

Could care less about the dbs bikes only rode on a track

i am sure it will make it a little louder but be aware loud bike shut down tracks also not just riding areas. I am not against people putting a exhaust on for a performance gain and I agree they sound nice but I like riding more than loud pipes. By the way I do race mx and its a 2012 with a stock pipe. We just want keep places around so your little bro has some where to ride in the future.
1 person likes this