HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DPW

YZF400 Right Radiator - Information Please

6 posts in this topic

www.partsfish.com was the right hand radiator listed for $156.69 5BE-12461-00-00. One of the MX Mags had this shop listed as doing radiator repairs- Myler's 800-367-7699, I've never done business with them though.

[ February 03, 2002: Message edited by: DPW ]

I have done business with Myler's to repair my right radiator on my yz400f, They did a great job at a good price. They have a fast turn around and are more then happy to help, I shiped my radiator on a tuesday and had it back for the races by friday.

[ February 03, 2002: Message edited by: HD1HOCKEY ]

[ February 03, 2002: Message edited by: HD1HOCKEY ]

Hey Bodyglitterguy ? Look in the back of this weeks TMX news under spares, a few of the bigger breakers may have one. Any way one of them is breaking a 400 f this week I can't remember the name.

Ps Are the Maccleds still going ?

I suggest if you decide to replace the radiator go with a 426 radiator, its slightly larger but you get much better cooling.

Glit, I have one in excellent shape I can sell you. The newer rads will not fit the older shrouds.

Oops, I just noticed you are in England.

[ February 04, 2002: Message edited by: Scott F ]