Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mtrain730

Want to send out a thank you and give some credit.

2 posts in this topic

I just wanted to give a thank you to dexter42. If you have followed a few of his posts lately you will see he had a issue with his shock body threads. I had the same issue he was able to fix the issue by making a spacer to raise where the preload rings sit on the threads. He offered to make me one for a extremely fair price and I mean extremely he saved me a lot of money or from me pulling my hair out trying my own ideas. It is awesome to know there are still people like this in the world real stand up guy and he should be recognized for it. This guy did a huge favor for some one on the other side of the country. Thanks again dexter.

Edited by Mtrain730
4 people like this

I just wanted to give a thank you to dexter42. If you have followed a few of his posts lately you will see he had a issue with his shock body threads. I had the same issue he was able to fix the issue by making a spacer to raise where the preload rings sit on the threads. He offered to make me one for a extremely fair price and I mean extremely he saved me a lot of money or from me pulling my hair out trying my own ideas. It is awesome to know there are still people like this in the world real stand up guy and he should be recognized for it. This guy did did a huge favor for some one on the other side of the country. Thanks again dexter.

Thanks man, appreciate the kind words.