Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CoreyMatee

PLEASE HELP!

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys I lost my motor bike keys this afternoon I own a WR450F 2005 model is there anyway I can by pass the ignition or something I'm suppose to go riding again tomorrow!

If not you can bypass the ignition by simply joining the right wires. Remember an ignition is just a switch completing a circuit when on & breaking a circuit when off. Complete the ignition circuit & your good to go. In future have a spare key.. chances are it's a simple lock.. just pick it.

I don't think it has steering lock when I bought it came with just the one key I should have got a spare but was just lazy, I've never picked a lock before what's the best way

If you don't have the piece of metal I'd suggest getting a stiff piece of wire and flatten it with a hammer. ( note.. putting a 90 bend in the wire will give you something to hold onto)

Once you have the tools insert the flat piece into the lock & gently wriggle it while turning the lock with one hand & with the safety pin insert beside the pick & use it to push the lock pins in in the same way as the key would.. it is not hard to pick locks. So if it doesn't work your doing something wrong.. don't force it mess up your ignition.

Once you get it leave it on until you get a new key. Most locksmiths can make you a key if you take them the lock.

Once you have the tools insert the flat piece into the lock & gently wriggle it while turning the lock with one hand & with the safety pin insert beside the pick & use it to push the lock pins in in the same way as the key would.. it is not hard to pick locks. So if it doesn't work your doing something wrong.. don't force it & mess up your ignition.