HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sir speedy

Picked up a great deal on '14 450 - and they have 3 more.....

56 posts in this topic

2014 YZ450F out-the-door...$6,149...plus you get a $500 BluCrew debt card....basically $5,649....have not bought a new bike for that low since....2005.

Search Springfield Powersports in Springfeild, MO ...ask for Robert. Tell'm Jimmy sent you.

Wow I paid 7100 otd I thought that was good. Good for you I paid 6100 otd for my 14 250 man you got a deal were you from?

2014 YZ450F out-the-door...$6,149...plus you get a $500 BluCrew debt card....basically $5,649....have not bought a new bike for that low since....2005.

Search Springfield Powersports in Springfeild, MO ...ask for Robert. Tell'm Jimmy sent you.

i put a down on one in marionville for 6300 and some change.  i pick it up jan 2nd.  whats the 500 blucrew?  is it something i would be able to got from another dealer?

Bought my 450 in Oct and still haven't gotten the $500 on my card yet.  Starting to get me a little POéd

Shoot I paied 8800 old or my 14'450 in June ...california taxes man

Highest tax rate in California is 10%.  So you paid 8K plus taxes.  Must not have shopped around much.

1 person likes this

Highest tax rate in California is 10%. So you paid 8K plus taxes. Must not have shopped around much.

Bike was on sale 6,999 + 650 freight +300 handling +715 sales tax 80 doc fees 60 for reg .

So I paid about 1800 in b.s.

These bikes were flying out of the door in my area no were would budge at the time. But I wanted it and haven't looked back since.

Edited by yzUSMCf

Bike was on sale 6,999 + 650 freight +300 handling +715 sales tax 80 doc fees 60 for reg .

So I paid about 1800 in b.s.

These bikes were flying out of the door in my area no were would budge at the time. But I wanted it and haven't looked back since.

As long as you are happy with your purchase that is all that matters.  I learned long ago it is OK to pay a fair price and get what you want vs trying to grind out every last dollar.

As long as you are happy with your purchase that is all that matters. I learned long ago it is OK to pay a fair price and get what you want vs trying to grind out every last dollar.

yeah I hear you we haggled for 3 hours after I had already walked out the week before. We were both getting tired of it lol. Heard of some people walking out at 10k . I could have walked out with a suzuki for 7500 but f that.

I coulda got the Kawi 450 for 300 more.  It was a tough decision, but in the end, I decided im not going to own a bike with air forks...so if Yami switches, I may have to get a KTM.

Lol, paid around $10k for my 15...but they let me put it on my Visa so bonus for AirMiles....