Picked up a great deal on '14 450 - and they have 3 more.....

2014 YZ450F out-the-door...$6,149...plus you get a $500 BluCrew debt card....basically $5,649....have not bought a new bike for that low since....2005.

Search Springfield Powersports in Springfeild, MO ...ask for Robert. Tell'm Jimmy sent you.

Wow I paid 7100 otd I thought that was good. Good for you I paid 6100 otd for my 14 250 man you got a deal were you from?

Ya, where you from?

Ya, where you from?

Jersey

2014 YZ450F out-the-door...$6,149...plus you get a $500 BluCrew debt card....basically $5,649....have not bought a new bike for that low since....2005.

Search Springfield Powersports in Springfeild, MO ...ask for Robert. Tell'm Jimmy sent you.

i put a down on one in marionville for 6300 and some change.  i pick it up jan 2nd.  whats the 500 blucrew?  is it something i would be able to got from another dealer?

Bought my 450 in Oct and still haven't gotten the $500 on my card yet.  Starting to get me a little POéd

6390 otd

Yamaha loaded the $500 today. Now life is all peachy again. BTW got my 14, 450 for $5999 OTD

now i feel ripped off

Edited by rojapar

Shoot I paied 8800 old or my 14'450 in June ...california taxes man

Shoot I paied 8800 old or my 14'450 in June ...california taxes man

Highest tax rate in California is 10%.  So you paid 8K plus taxes.  Must not have shopped around much.

Highest tax rate in California is 10%. So you paid 8K plus taxes. Must not have shopped around much.

Bike was on sale 6,999 + 650 freight +300 handling +715 sales tax 80 doc fees 60 for reg .

So I paid about 1800 in b.s.

These bikes were flying out of the door in my area no were would budge at the time. But I wanted it and haven't looked back since.

Edited by yzUSMCf

Bike was on sale 6,999 + 650 freight +300 handling +715 sales tax 80 doc fees 60 for reg .

So I paid about 1800 in b.s.

These bikes were flying out of the door in my area no were would budge at the time. But I wanted it and haven't looked back since.

As long as you are happy with your purchase that is all that matters.  I learned long ago it is OK to pay a fair price and get what you want vs trying to grind out every last dollar.

As long as you are happy with your purchase that is all that matters. I learned long ago it is OK to pay a fair price and get what you want vs trying to grind out every last dollar.

yeah I hear you we haggled for 3 hours after I had already walked out the week before. We were both getting tired of it lol. Heard of some people walking out at 10k . I could have walked out with a suzuki for 7500 but f that.

I coulda got the Kawi 450 for 300 more.  It was a tough decision, but in the end, I decided im not going to own a bike with air forks...so if Yami switches, I may have to get a KTM.

6349 if you buy via ebay

6149 if you just call they up....which is what I did.

5996 OTD plus the $500 yami cash, didn't think I'd ever buy a brand new bike but that sold me

I Paid 6100 back in June

Lol, paid around $10k for my 15...but they let me put it on my Visa so bonus for AirMiles....