15 yz 450. Blu cry

I'm planning on getting a new yz. My dealer gave me 8243 otd. I think it's ok. How does this compare to others? The blu cru thing is cool but he told me I wouldn't qualify it's only for people that race all the time. I only race a few races a year maybe 2 or 3. Would I qualify or not. If I get 500 bucks from Yamaha that would sweeten the deal

Edited by mw450

Bike is a beast, enjoy!

me thinks your dealer is full of shit

Don't listen to your dealer. Anyone can qualify for the Blu Cru promotion.

Don't listen to your dealer. Anyone can qualify for the Blu Cru promotion.

I second this. I dont race at all and bought a new bike and got the blu cru card. Only stipulation I think is that it has to be the same year you're buying in. I.e. you dont qualify if you buy a leftover from last year.

Thanks guys. I will be talking to them again about this. If they won't sign me up ill go else where.

My local dealers are selling left over '14s for that price. 2015's are going for $9,600.00, you got a steal.

Thanks guys. I will be talking to them again about this. If they won't sign me up ill go else where.

You go online and sign your self up. Google BLU CRU. Just have to wait for dealer to put sale though. Edited by Phil Hannah

Gotcha thanks Phil.

Only racers? Classic. Ask the dealer to throw in an extra powerband for non-racers then.

Search for a leftover 2014. I got mine for $6k otd

I got my 14 last month and still got the Blue Cru money.  Yamaha did not have our desert racing series listed, but I got the $500 anyway. 

Aren't most bikes sold as closed course competition use only machines? That in itself should qualify any purchase.