HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
javelinmxer

Dunlop 773?

4 posts in this topic

Anyone try them, MXA says they are better than sliced bread. I wanted to know what a real rider says about them, not someone who gets them for free or paid to ride them.

here in az the new dunlop 773 tires hook up. i love em. there are the greates thing i have ever run on my bike. they hold up longer than the 755 and the 756. try em out you will like it

here in az the new dunlop 773 tires hook up. i love em. there are the greates thing i have ever run on my bike. they hold up longer than the 755 and the 756. try em out you will like em

Thanks for the info, and I am going to try one as soon as I can get my hands on one. Did you special order it or did your dealer have it? My local shops haven't even heard of them yet.