HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nrvale0

Need '00 YZ426 carb rebuild bits beyond the usual kits

2 posts in this topic

So my '00 YZ426 has been due for a thorough going-thru for some time now. This afternoon I tore into the carb as I was certain the previous owner hadn't done the usual maintenance. It was, well, cruddy for certain. I've been looking at the usual carb kits and I guess I've torn the carb down a little further than would be covered in most cleaning efforts as none of the kits include the gaskets for the area highlighted in the attached diagram + pic.

Anybody have any suggestion as to where I can order a more complete kit with the highlighted gaskets?

CYMERA_20141115_155719.jpg

Screenshot from 2014-11-15 18:00:31.png

That gasket is available for the late model FCR-MX carbs only, and only from JD Jetting , as far as I know.  Contact them to see if what they have will fit yours.