Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YzCas

I'm putting a rekluse core exp 3.0 in my 14 yz450f

3 posts in this topic

I have put the same rekluse in two other bikes with good luck I've even had better clutch feel at the lever. I want to know everyone else's opinion on there clutch feel at the clutch lever and other experiences how you like the clutches after there set up right.

I have the 2.0 in my '14 450 and the clutch feels just as good as stock as long as it is set up correctly. I said in the other rekluse thread i bought the heavy weights and that made it feel even better..no slipping at all..

2 people like this

I have the 2.0 in my '14 450 and the clutch feels just as good as stock as long as it is set up correctly. I said in the other rekluse thread i bought the heavy weights and that made it feel even better..no slipping at all..

Thanks for your input. It's highly appreciated.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By mrwindta
      First i want to thank everyone for their input into the vast amount of knowledge that can be found on this site. It makes life a bit easier and interesting for people like me.
      MY question is about fitting a ltz400(or klx400)cylinder head onto a drz400. I've searched the forum quite a bit and need to be sure a couple of things.
      1. I've read that the ltz400 head is a direct fit for the drz but i would need to plug the manual decomp if i'm putting the cylinder head on a drz400s model. How exactly is this done?I'm assuming the ltz400 head has manual decomp
      2.If i were to buy a ltz400 head to put onto a drz400s, would it make a difference whether i bought the assembly parts (cams,valves,shims,springs,etc) for the drz or for the ltz?
      3.I've read that the klx400 head is a direct fit also. Is there a specific year klx400 that only fits?
      Thanks in advance for the responses!
    • By Churchy
      Hey Guys. I have a Honda XR 250r 1999 that i have just rebuilt. I got the piston and barrel done in a shop along with the valves. The bike is running well but has a issue with burning oil. The decompression valve on the engine was jammed but we managed to free it up but the bike has lacked compression since it was freed. I have no issue starting the bike but would a broken/stuck decompression valve be a reason behind the burning of the oil and lack of compression? I started with a synthetic oil but was advised to use a mineral so did a oil change and now have 20w-50 mineral in the bike but have seen no change.
    • By Colt Hillis
      I'm looking for a motor builder that could sponsor me, something along those lines thats close to ohio.
      I currently race a yz 125.
    • By Hyundai Excel Fan Base
      Hello, I am looking for a used 125cc dirt bike. I am puzzeled because I do not know what I want, what would you guys recommend and why would you recommend it. Also where could I get performance mods, specifically suspension and which of the bikes have the most tuning capabilities. I've narrowed my choices down to Kawasaki kx,Honda cbr/xr, Yamaha yz, and Suzuki rm around the 2000-2005 range. I'd rather hear from people who owned one of the bikes but advice from any of the experts is welcome 

P.S I'm sorry for any mistakes like the wrong "sub forum" or grammar as I'm on mobile
    • By MyFriendsCallMeRonnie
      So my bike wont start. What happened was I got stuck in some "mud" (it was more like quicksand) and when I was trying to get out I was spinning the tire quite a bit and the engine seemed to be getting nice and toasty; I had been rock climbing trials sections all day so the bike was already pretty heat soaked. After a second or two of spinning my tire I let off the gas and the bike stopped idling and died. I let it sit for 20 minutes or so while I tried to pull it out and the oil cooler seemed to cool down quite a bit. So I kicked it and it started but wouldn't idle. Did it again and same problem. It was at this point I noticed the compression seemed pretty weak and that there was a lot of gas pouring out of my air box. The gas stopped when I turned the petcock off and started when I turned it on. I have read a lot online but haven't found anything that pertains to my bike specifically. I am taking the carb apart this weekend to see what the gas situation is but I am unsure what to do about the engine? Should I check valves or did I just break something? It is a 1986 with a 280 kit and maybe a cam don't know but it was done by xr's only by the previous owner.