HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MN_Kevin

"Dust to Glory"...NEAT Baja 1000 Flick coming to big screen!

11 posts in this topic

I downloaded the trailer a couple of weeks ago. I watch it every morning to keep my hopes up that winter won't last too long :)

Finally, a video with NO freestyle crap in it! Don't get me wrong, I like to watch freestyle. I'm just getting a little tired of it. :)

Finally, a video with NO freestyle crap in it! Don't get me wrong, I like to watch freestyle. I'm just getting a little tired of it. :)

Yes, and none of that head-bangin' crap...

Finally a real off road movie! No extreme MX stunts, no biker boyz fake stuntz (or Charlie's Angels bull). Just real off road riding! Should be great! :)

Correct me if I am wrong,but I understand this Dana Brown is one and the same......you know Bruce Brown! :)

If thats the case this would be a must see front and center!!

Dana Brown is the son of Bruce Brown so this is definitely a must see!

I'll be there opening day :)

I just bought a new movie called one huge moto it follows the worcs series and the Baja about 75% worcs and 25% baja, No bad music, just off road racing and riding I have watched it about 5 times in the last week, good photography and more of a on any sunday feel with cool shots and slo-mos thumbs up here!!! I cant wait for this new on as I do ride a XR650R!!!