"Dust to Glory"...NEAT Baja 1000 Flick coming to big screen!

I downloaded the trailer a couple of weeks ago. I watch it every morning to keep my hopes up that winter won't last too long :)

Finally, a video with NO freestyle crap in it! Don't get me wrong, I like to watch freestyle. I'm just getting a little tired of it. :)

Finally, a video with NO freestyle crap in it! Don't get me wrong, I like to watch freestyle. I'm just getting a little tired of it. :)

Yes, and none of that head-bangin' crap...

Finally a real off road movie! No extreme MX stunts, no biker boyz fake stuntz (or Charlie's Angels bull). Just real off road riding! Should be great! :)

Correct me if I am wrong,but I understand this Dana Brown is one and the same......you know Bruce Brown! :)

If thats the case this would be a must see front and center!!

Dana Brown is the son of Bruce Brown so this is definitely a must see!

I'll be there opening day :)

It's a new day...time to watch the D2G trailer again. :):D

I just bought a new movie called one huge moto it follows the worcs series and the Baja about 75% worcs and 25% baja, No bad music, just off road racing and riding I have watched it about 5 times in the last week, good photography and more of a on any sunday feel with cool shots and slo-mos thumbs up here!!! I cant wait for this new on as I do ride a XR650R!!!

One Huge Moto? Where'd you get it?

Cool Video, looks like something I would go to the movies for :)

Thanks for the link :D