2009 yz450f header?

I'm looking to get a new stock header for my 450 and i was wondering if there is any diffrence from the 2007-2008 models?

I'm looking to get a new stock header for my 450 and i was wondering if there is any diffrence from the 2007-2008 models?

I'm not 100% on this but I read the 09 had a larger diameter than the 07-08 due to trying to make up for the restrictive stock muffler. If I rember correctly if you have an aftermarket muffler the 07-08 header is more desirable because once you open up the muffler the 09 large diameter header is said to flow to much resulting in a loss of low end.

I had a complete FMF ti 4.1 system on my 09 and the FMF header diameter was the same as my buddies 08. Due to a crash I put the stock header from my 09 back on and it is noticeably larger diameter than the FMF header was. That said I felt no power loss but it sure changed something because I had to change my pilot jet to a smaller one upon doing so to get it to run crisp 

According to a website I buy oem parts from the 08 and 09 use the same part number but the 07 uses a different part number for the header pipe.

Are you looking for a header pipe?

'06, '07, and '08-'09 were three different headers.  The outlet diameters are also different; larger on the '08-'09 than on the '06 and '07.

I just wanna know if 07, 08 and 09 headers are interchangeable. I just need a stock header.

I just wanna know if 07, 08 and 09 headers are interchangeable. I just need a stock header.

08 and 09 are interchangeable. 07 is different.

You can PM me if you are interested in buying one from an 09

Then you should read what's been posted.  The answer is no.