Cycra skidplate opinions

Yeah that's why I'm leaning towards the cycra it has great coverage. ..but I can't get over that it's plastic! Lol

Well I just ordered a cycra full coverage skid plate . Along with some other goodies When it gets in I'll put up some detailed photos and mabe a video so that way others who had the same questions as me can get them answered.

Took it to the desert and it did it's job I heard it work a few times lol good coverage. . Seems sturdy hard plastic

1416616331385.jpg

1416616367648.jpg

1416616385576.jpg

1416616398410.jpg

1416616409740.jpg

Took it to the desert and it did it's job I heard it work a few times lol good coverage. . Seems sturdy hard plastic

Looks good bud getting there I like the timing bolt covers.

Looks good bud getting there I like the timing bolt covers.

Hey bud how have you been?

Thanks dude! Going on a thanksgiving desert drip .last trip Cut short due to a sand storm so hopefully I'll get more than a day to ride lol

Thanks dude! Going on a thanksgiving desert drip .last trip Cut short due to a sand storm so hopefully I'll get more than a day to ride lol

Good luck have fun I got my 450 in the shop still waiting on the rekluse. I've been taring around on my little shredder 250.

What's wrong with the big bike? Just getting the recluse put in?

I came up short once on this one glad I had the skid plate landed on the skid plate lol then flew over the bars..the bike is O. K.

1416782354787.jpg

I came up short once on this one glad I had the skid plate landed on the skid plate lol then flew over the bars..the bike is O. K.

nice pics keep them coming as I'm curious to watching your progress.

A few from last trip

1419010213419.jpg

1419010246252.jpg

For long offroad rides, the plastic skid-plates allow more favorable frame flex, and are substantially quieter for the rider.  They also glide over things instead of gall and snag.  I have a Cycra on the way for mine, and I use a Hyde (skid only, non-pipe guard) on my RM250.