Z-pro, stepped header is the giveaway. Wonder why it has the old style sticker, was it used?

Thats why i asked,  cause i have not seen the MRD pipe sticker in a minute now,   its been on the tip for a while,  so though it might've been a used pipe or a pro compe.

i liked these black stickers the best,  earlier models.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 2

Just installed it boy what a difference sounds great fitment was perfect and damn it pulls harder now all the way to the top went from 155 main to the 160 and left the needle on the 3rd spot seems good for now I'll ride it more and see if I need any more tuning

• Like 1

What are your mods? What exhaust did you have before? I have one that should be here soon. Ordered it 2 weeks ago. I have big bore, stage 2 cans, FCR carb, k&n filter, and Yosh rs-3 exhaust. Really hoping the Z-pro improved my top end. Right now after 6,500 rpms the power drops off.

Yep it will fix that I've got e cams e base gasket k & n air filter 3x3 stock bore and stroke had a stock exhaust De baffled and mod end cap the z pro made a big difference so can't wait till big bore and stroker comes

Took 3 weeks to get

Pulls all the way to red line now no flat spots

Yeah I have 15-40 gearing and rarely drive on the highway. Even when I do, I can cruise at 70-80 mph comfortably. I'm so excited to get my exhaust. How many days been when you ordered it and when it shipped? I think Dave is in Cali and I'm in PA so shipping will take another week too lol