HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kawi318318

2014 yzf450 maps

6 posts in this topic

I should be getting my tuner tomorrow. I am use to my 14 crf450 which has a lot more low end power than this bike. I was wondering if adding +4 timing down low would pick up the low end power. 

I should be getting my tuner tomorrow. I am use to my 14 crf450 which has a lot more low end power than this bike. I was wondering if adding +4 timing down low would pick up the low end power.

Just keep scrolling down there's a thread with maps don't go into it blind I used mxa mapping and it worked great you can use it as a base line then tweak it don't plus four the timing just google mxa maps for your bike with the gytr tuner don't go into it blind.

When people post links in response to questions, they're usually worth at least looking at.  Just a thought.

1 person likes this

Oh Im not going in blind I have the HRC software for my honda and really enjoy using it. I wish the yamaha had some real software to use the power tuner is kinda weak only adjusting 9 points of adjustment, the hrc has 96 points of adjustment.I have got some maps to try from that thread. I will see how it goes this weekend

Edited by rk8950