2012 WR450 Big bore bogging

I recently added the big bore kit to my WR450 because I dropped a valve.  It was working great for the first few rides, but today while riding the bike bogged out and stalled. I was climbing a hill and was able to restart it to make it to the top.  after several times of the bike bogging out and restarting I was unable to kick start it again.  I proceeded to bump start it and successfully got it running in second gear.  once I shifted back down to first it bogged out again, no matter how much throttle i gave it. Has anyone had this happen?

Also I did ride 50mi yesterday through snow, really high rpm the whole time. 

I do have the GYTR tunner, replacement throttle pin,  FMF Q4-powerbomb, and now the BIG Bore 480.

I recently added the big bore kit to my WR450 because I dropped a valve.  It was working great for the first few rides, but today while riding the bike bogged out and stalled. I was climbing a hill and was able to restart it to make it to the top.  after several times of the bike bogging out and restarting I was unable to kick start it again.  I proceeded to bump start it and successfully got it running in second gear.  once I shifted back down to first it bogged out again, no matter how much throttle i gave it. Has anyone had this happen?

Also I did ride 50mi yesterday through snow, really high rpm the whole time. 

I do have the GYTR tunner, replacement throttle pin,  FMF Q4-powerbomb, and now the BIG Bore 480.

Check the compression. You may have hurt the piston/cylinder.

Offrd beatr is right, I'd try and isolate the problem between: Is it a cylinder/compression problem due to my new big bore kit or is it something carb related (vy low chance on electrical)