HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joelenway

What to do when guy sends u wrong parts

11 posts in this topic

So I bought an exhaust From reckinball7 for a yz426f Well it was supposed to be for a yz426f and it's not even close. Won't bolt up so obviously Not for my bike.. what do I do??

I Paid For the Exhaust and to ship it.. so he said send it back but he isn't paying for shipping.. so it's gonna cost me 30$ for him to send me a part that he knew wasn't even a part that would fit my bike.. that's pretty shady anything I can do??

Contact the seller and try to resolve the matter by setting up a return for refund.  If that fails, PayPal or your credit card issuer should be able to help you with the next step.

Don't buy from 15 year olds ?

Reckinball7Member Since Aug 08, 2013
Offline Last Active Today, 03:41 PM
Community Stats
  • Group Members
  • Active Posts 123
  • Profile Views 102
  • Member Title TT Bronze Member
  • Age 15 years old
  • Birthday Birthday Unknown

It was his dad I was dealing with not the kid.. the sad thing is it was bad from the minute i paid him.. said he was gonna ship it out first thing in the morning Well He Waited 3 Days until i asked for a tracking number Then Sent It parcel Post So Didn't Get It For 8 Days.. And Then Was Just Rude Because I Was Upset That He Lied About shipping Then I Get THE Exhaust And Its Wrong And He Said I'll Refund THe exhaust but not shipping.. now I'm scared to even send it back because who kno W's if he will even refund any of it..

Update.. He @$$#ed me out of 30 dollars worth of shipping and is a real &%$#@!.. beware reckinball7 is there a way to flag him on this site