HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
raptorgabe

New project

7 posts in this topic

Never saw a newer frame that color. Should look really good. Nice job. Kinda reminds me of the 98-04 2stroke frame color.

Nice color! I'm not so sure about the pegs though would have left the original color. They are Ti fyi. I'm thinking white plastics would be sick!

Never saw a newer frame that color. Should look really good. Nice job. Kinda reminds me of the 98-04 2stroke frame color.

Which was so incredibly different from the frame color used on the 4 strokes.

Which was so incredibly different from the frame color used on the 4 strokes.

Sorry Captain Correction, didn't know I had to list every bike from that era to make my point. I didn't own any YZ 4strokes of that era, which is why it didn't come to mind (but owned quite a few 2strokes of that time period). 

So let me rephrase, ....'That color reminds me of the pre-aluminum YZ/YZFs frames'

Sorry Captain Correction, didn't know I had to list every bike from that era to make my point. I didn't own any YZ 4strokes of that era, which is why it didn't come to mind (but owned quite a few 2strokes of that time period). 

So let me rephrase, ....'That color reminds me of the pre-aluminum YZ/YZFs frames'

It's called sarcasm... this may help.

Lol yeah I didn't know that about the pegs I I just thre em in for the hell of it ! Motor is gonna be all black and blue also I was thinkin white plaTics and radiator hoses but done know yet

1 person likes this