HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gnarlington

Radiator Guards Help for 2013 YZ450F

5 posts in this topic

Was wondering if anyone could give me some help with this, i'm thinking the 2010-2012 guards will work, but I don't want to pull the trigger until I find out for sure. I really don't want to shell out money for a new radiator in the long run and the plastic shroud doesn't give me that confidence metal would.

Idk about years that fit but check if devol makes them for your years , give them a call . Awesome people and im verry happy with my arrmor on my bike it has taken a serious beating and still goes off and on .

1 person likes this

Idk about years that fit but check if devol makes them for your years , give them a call . Awesome people and im verry happy with my arrmor on my bike it has taken a serious beating and still goes off and on .

Thanks, I looked into it and bought myself the devol guards. Shipped over night so i'm excited to have them before I go riding this week. No more anxiety when dropping the bike lol.

Yea man I love mine , have a 07 450 , ive slammed into branches and thrown my bike in the desert without a issue , they make good product!