Radiator Guards Help for 2013 YZ450F

Was wondering if anyone could give me some help with this, i'm thinking the 2010-2012 guards will work, but I don't want to pull the trigger until I find out for sure. I really don't want to shell out money for a new radiator in the long run and the plastic shroud doesn't give me that confidence metal would.

2010-2013 are going to be the same.

Idk about years that fit but check if devol makes them for your years , give them a call . Awesome people and im verry happy with my arrmor on my bike it has taken a serious beating and still goes off and on .

Idk about years that fit but check if devol makes them for your years , give them a call . Awesome people and im verry happy with my arrmor on my bike it has taken a serious beating and still goes off and on .

Thanks, I looked into it and bought myself the devol guards. Shipped over night so i'm excited to have them before I go riding this week. No more anxiety when dropping the bike lol.

Yea man I love mine , have a 07 450 , ive slammed into branches and thrown my bike in the desert without a issue , they make good product!