HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShiggzLTRWR

hello! "newbie" wr450f guy just signing up here :)

6 posts in this topic

hello everyone! i am 39 and live in PA, have been riding since age 10 (Honda xr80) and have had 21 total bikes(street/dirt) and quads since ... i told You that to tell You this: about a month or so ago i got an '06 wr450f and am absolutely in love with it! it is super clean, had no case wear or scratches on frame. i just put a devol skidplate on it and ordered a TMDesigns casesaver, other than that it came with: Dr.D full titanium, jetting, port/polish, emissions delete, air box mods, throttle stop/grey wire mods, renthal bars, acerbis handguards and is titled for the street! wow i love this thing. it had the original front tire still on and has a trackmaster dot knob on back. its geared up a little with 45t rear, but i plan to change that. am sure i am gona have questions but i will try to do the searches first. sorry for the rant, thanx for reading it and see You on here, maybe on a trail somewhere... -Sean

1 person likes this