2012 WR 450 Bark Busters / Hand guards

I got zeta triple clamp mounts.  I had a little trouble getting the left one on.  I think there was a little tab on the headlight bracket I had to bend.  Maybe something with one of those brake line guide loops.  Can't remember exactly.  I think I had to flip the brake line loop thing cause it would have hit the handguard.

Edited by cracker please

They also have the threaded bar ends which I also use. Have them on both my bikes. Makes for a more solid application.

Will the probend kit I order for $70.50 come with the threaded bar ends or do I need to order them separately?

Edited by XMXZX

I really like the Cycra pro bends. I have bounced them off of a few trees pretty darned hard and they're still in good shape:

pic_2.jpg

pic_one.jpg

Will the probend kit I order for $70.50 come with the threaded bar ends or do I need to order them separately?

Separately, they were farther down on the page on the Cyclebuy link I provided. $22 includes the tap to make the threads in the bar ends. For the $70.50 you get just the normal bar end inserts.

Well I got everything pretty much installed last night but still have to make a few adjustments.  Couple questions I ran the brake line under the right side clamp mount and I have attached a pic but not sure if someone else has this setup and if they did the same thing.  I was also shorted two screws the self tapping ones any idea on where I could get two or should I call cycle buy and see if they can send two more.  Other than that I am happy with them. 

Thanks

photo_1.JPG

photo_2.JPG

photo_3.JPG

photo_4.JPG

Brake line should be over. You don't want it to bind.