HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ga426owner

Calling BK14MX

2 posts in this topic

Brian, how is everything in Fla? I saw from your thread you had some tranny issues, that D@#$ sand!

Anyway it has either been too cold or too wet to moto up here until last weekend. We went to Valley Alabama --- Big Cedar MX Park. This place rocks, similar to a Monster Mtn/Copperhead layout....too much fun for the 4strokers --- 1 5thgear area very high speed, nice jumps & big tabletops, very safe, but challenging. If you are coming up to Ga. are you bringing your Thumper? This place is off of I-85.exit 77 2-exits past Ga/Al line. Call me when you come up. I ran into Chris the other day - said he had been laid off. That stinks - I went through it Oct-Dec. Hope all is well, lets get together.

David,

Good to hear from you. I've had more than tranny problems, just broke my second OEM tank. What a joke, my Clarke tank got hear today. I doubt I'll bring my bike, just a partying visit mostly. You guys have been getting hammered by the weather, typical winter in GA. I saw that track on the way to Monster Mountain, now that place rocks. Did you see what I replied about the 773 tire???

My personal email is bk14mx@mindspring.com, I'll give you a shout when I get back up there for sure. Later