2014 mapping data base why don't you guys post your maps so guys like me can get a baseline map?

Quoted wrong [off topic] post.

Anyway @haydug: I have no idea how you can add fuel and get less power. I played with the same map the other day. It was nice and smooth, but lacking a bit of "oomph" as you stated. Went from the map second to the bottom to that. The other one definitely had more power but I wasn't going anywhere with it in low gears from wheelspin.

. When adding fuel you need to ad timing to burn it.

. When adding fuel you need to ad timing to burn it.

Not true

Not true

. I'm glad you posted I wanted to know the rule of thumb on the timing.

Rode this GYTR map for about an hour today. I'm liking it. It's super smooth although I may try and tone down the low end to decrease wheels pin. I really want to try it with a new rear tire.

d85e2baada49775165bfa0c5a873e6c6_zpsaa01

. I tried this map out today seemed like the bike was an animal a little decel pop though I run 100 octane ave gas maybe I'll try pump gas it might well it will burn quicker anybody with any suggestions let me know.

. I tried this map out today seemed like the bike was an animal a little decel pop though I run 100 octane ave gas maybe I'll try pump gas it might well it will burn quicker anybody with any suggestions let me know.

Let me know as I'm also running 100 octane with the same exhaust. If you have t tried the other GYTR map I posted, the first one, it's a beast but not good at all for the hard pack I'm riding in.

Let me know as I'm also running 100 octane with the same exhaust. If you have t tried the other GYTR map I posted, the first one, it's a beast but not good at all for the hard pack I'm riding in.

It felt like I went up a couple teeth in the rear, lots of torque, but every gear seemed to hit the rev limiter way too quick.

It felt like I went up a couple teeth in the rear, lots of torque, but every gear seemed to hit the rev limiter way too quick.

Then you should gear it higher to make use of the torque.  That will spread the ratios out more.

. I used the same map today I just changed the 4 to a 3 in the middle of the fuel injection cell.

Damit I forgot to tell you the bike is an animal I'm keeping this map it's perfect.

Anyone in the San Diego area have a tuner? I'll give you 20 bucks to upload a map lol

. I'm on the thread now.

Anyone in the San Diego area have a tuner? I'll give you 20 bucks to upload a map lol

. Yes the map is above on the tuner just change the one 4 in the center of the fuel side to 3 it worked great for me.

this one?

this one?

. Yes sir the one above is pretty good map like i said you will get more rpms out of this map. It makes the bike run like a two stroke feeling power band but much better than a 250 I'm swearing by this map.

. Yes sir the one above is pretty good map like i said you will get more rpms out of this map. It makes the bike run like a two stroke feeling power band but much better than a 250 I'm swearing by this map.

awesome I'll give it a shot I'll just go to a shop that has a tuner for now

this one?

. I have a 14 yz250f sitting in my buddy's show room waiting for me to pay it off I want to have a bike to run at my house tight track. I'm hoping I'm gonna like it.

. I have a 14 yz250f sitting in my buddy's show room waiting for me to pay it off I want to have a bike to run at my house tight track. I'm hoping I'm gonna like it.

that sounds awesome

that sounds awesome

. I got my cast off yesterday so I rode a little today that map I told you about is so far the best one it is a beast with that map there's no need to change it.

that sounds awesome

. Did you ride today that pipe should be there Monday or Tuesday.

No : ( I'm on duty this weekend.

The suspense is killing me! Lol

No : ( I'm on duty this weekend.

The suspense is killing me! Lol

ah patients my friend it will be there soon enough.