HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

YzCas

2014 mapping data base why don't you guys post your maps so guys like me can get a baseline map?

137 posts in this topic

Mapping data base why don't you guys post your maps to help others to get a baseline setup?

I too am interested. MXA has a map as well as about 3 maps on the Yamaha site for stock motors with pump gas. It would be nice to get a collection of different maps from 14 and 15 owners with experience...

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1408744692.275417.jpg

This is the mxa map but it makes the bike really soft down low i only use it on hard pack ,slick tracks

1 person likes this

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1408744800.483960.jpg

This is my favorite map lots of usable power everywhere i tired aftermarket pipes but i like stock with this map the best

Anyone have a suggestion for a map with a bit more bottom end? Stock motor with full FMF system.

I do believe what your lookiing for is posted above hopefully will get more posts.

That's the map for the 450, did you use it on the 250 and that made it really soft down low?

I have a 450 softens up the bottom to rich down low imho

That's the map for the 450, did you use it on the 250 and that made it really soft down low?

And this is the 450 forum ....... Just saying

And this is the 450 forum ....... Just saying

Thanks cranky, I originally thought it was in the 250 forum.

I have been messing with my maps and felt stock was best all around set up, I did not save the stock map in my programer.  Anyone know what the stock map is?

thanks

I think you guys should add what type of fuel you guys are using with these maps.

. Yes that's something we all over looked hopefully everyone is on pump I run av gas 100 octane.

I haven't had a chance to play with the tuner I'm in a cast with a broken foot. But very good suggestion.

So far, I have not found a map I totally satisfied with. Sometimes the bike just overpowers the dirt on the start and I don't get a good start. Mostly a problem with a dry hard dirt start.

No problems with deep ripped tracks or concrete starts. Just dry dirt.

Otherwise, I like the mxa map, but it doesn't come off the line well. Actually, I haven't found one yet

I'll be playing with a few maps this weekend with 100 octane. I'll post results.

Edited by forgotmyusername