2011YZ450 mods

Guys,

I have a 2011 450F that I bought brand new back in 2011 and never really got a chance to ride it until now so I have about 5hrs on it and I'm wondering what are some good mods to start with.

Mods intended for woods, desert or MX?

I would say a good starting point, regardless of the type of riding is the GYTR tuner, if you don't already have that. Also, an oversized front brake rotor is a nice addition. I would maybe get an exhaust too just cause it is supposedly a bit choked up and I personally hate how the stocker looks. 

Mods intended for woods, desert or MX?

MX

I would say a good starting point, regardless of the type of riding is the GYTR tuner, if you don't already have that. Also, an oversized front brake rotor is a nice addition. I would maybe get an exhaust too just cause it is supposedly a bit choked up and I personally hate how the stocker looks.

Definitely need the tuner but which exhaust are you running. When I first bought the bike I was looking at the Akra and Yosi but the bike has been out for some years now what are you seeing people run and are most people going slip-on or full Edited by Pmason718

One of the best and cheapest things I did to mine is the drd engine relocation kit. Made a huge change

I recently put a akrapovic slip on on my 2010. Bust thing I've done to it. Power is much more usable. Smoother down low. Much longer legs up top. A lot of places are running the older style stock out now too

Edited by pozman