Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eyesell

Best Mirrors / Ignition key location

5 posts in this topic

Just curious if anyone can post some pictures of where they have mounted their ignition key.  I just bought the Baha designs kit and I'm kinda wondering where the best spot to mount the key, behind the headlight, etc.

Also, I have not ordered any mirrors , there are many out there but maybe someone has some suggestions of which are better vs others.

Thanks,

Eyesell

I have an 08 wr450. I am running the double take mirrors and a sicass universal key switch.

The double take mirrors are great and highly adjustable. They do tend to slip a little on rough trails, but you can generally re-adjust on the fly.

The sicass switch has been great as well. I removed the stock push button main switch and put the key switch in its place. I had to do a little fabricating, but nothing major. My heated grip switch is located just below as seen in the picture.

IMG_6338.JPG

IMG_6438.JPG

photo (1).JPGphoto.JPGExcellent, just ordered the Double Takes...very nice.

I like the idea of the key switch in place of the stock main push button, I was trying to figure what to put there....

Thanks for the pic's as well, they always help you get a better perspective.

Here's a picture of my bike with some of my Moto stuff , and the start of the dis-assembly....