why does my wr have no balls?

Nice, I have a tee shirt from the movie.

Wadzi you just got owned. :facepalm::goofy::lol::cry:

How'd I get "owned" as you say?

My mangina comes in handy for gripping the seat of my 500. Keeps me connected to the seat for those 5th gear wheelies past my buddys CRF.

Unbelievable.

-------------------------------

Bunk254

We need specific information to help you.

There is no reason for it to be guttless unless the top end is worn out, or there is a severe tuning problem

Your post on that other thread didn't upset me. not at all.

And its relavent to this post because you called me out on getting off topic and you were right and I apologized.

Just wonding why its fine if you do it.

And did you say "hey, give me some more info on how your bike is set up and maybe I can help you out"

NO.

Havn't been on this forum long but any post I see you respond to is usually is pretty condescending. Even more so than mine which is pretty bad.

And any knowledge you do choose to dispense is about as helpful as a hemorrhoid.

I am new here too and get the same impression.

Maybe if they rode their bike more than their high horse they'd be a happier human being.

2014 WRR R.I.Pieces

2012 WR450F ECU, GYTR tuner, Q4, MSR rad guards, Cycra Pros, and a growing wish list...

How'd I get "owned" as you say?

it was a funny :D

I am new here too and get the same impression.

Maybe if they rode their bike more than their high horse they'd be a happier human being.

2014 WRR R.I.Pieces

2012 WR450F ECU, GYTR tuner, Q4, MSR rad guards, Cycra Pros, and a growing wish list...

500px-Get-off-your-high-horse.jpg