lost spark wile riding hard.

its a 05 yz450f with a wr headlight kit. i was riding at the sand dunes and riding hard. the bike died like it ran out of gas but i actually lost spark. i tried new plugs. still no spark. i was thinking maybe the stator burned up but i not sure and dont want to waist money on parts i dont need. please help

I was curious if you solved your problem.  Posted today with similar problem.  I rebuilt my forks last week and rode with no problem.  Tried starting yesterday and found no spark.  Verified that plug was good and performed checks according to manual.  Think there is a problem with the magneto but not sure.  Unfortunately have had no replies.

its a 05 yz450f with a wr headlight kit. i was riding at the sand dunes and riding hard. the bike died like it ran out of gas but i actually lost spark. i tried new plugs. still no spark. i was thinking maybe the stator burned up but i not sure and dont want to waist money on parts i dont need. please help

If you have an aftermarket rewound stator driving the lights, it probably failed.  Test the stator for continuity.