HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bunk254

wr450f jetting

4 posts in this topic

I just have a quick question, I just bought a jd jet kit for my 06 wr450, when it arrived I saw the kit I received was for an 07-11 wr450. So will this kit still work on my bike? I assume the directions will be off but did the 06 and 07 have the same carb? I remember looking at the changes through the years and saw nothing about the carb. Also, if anyone has the instructions for the 06 jd jet kit and could take a picture, scan it, or get them to me in some way i would greatly appreciate it.

I just have a quick question, I just bought a jd jet kit for my 06 wr450, when it arrived I saw the kit I received was for an 07-11 wr450. So will this kit still work on my bike? I assume the directions will be off but did the 06 and 07 have the same carb? I remember looking at the changes through the years and saw nothing about the carb. Also, if anyone has the instructions for the 06 jd jet kit and could take a picture, scan it, or get them to me in some way i would greatly appreciate it.

Everything is on their website, but not easy to find.