WR450F frame g's and skid/glide plate??

Just ordered the new 04'WR450F, expect it in April... Are there any good new frame guards skid/glide plates available since the last year??? On my 03' WR450F I have WC guards and ELine glide plate, so I am sure there were a lot of other products introduced since last year..

Please advise!

One of the TTr's posted a picture of his 03 WR450 glide plate a while ago which was the best looking one I have seen. It was slotted, looked like it might be anodized, and the welds were very clean. I couldn't find it back then. Think he said it was a Devol, but their advertised line looks big and crude like the others. Maybe he will read this and post a model number.

Also, my friend's brand new KTM came with a black plastic glide plate. Wonder if one is available for the WR's? ?:D

Got a Devol on my 03WR, it's the only one with slots far as I know. It looks good, sounds solid when the rocks bang off it and I don't see any major dents......and it uses the stock frame lugs to mount it. :D

Ditto on the Devol. Just installed one on my '04 YZ450F tonight. I did remove the stock waterpump guard. All total, I'd guess what I took off (YZF's have that funky 2 piece plastic/alum. glide plate) weighed about the same as the Devol.

It is a little wider than the carbon fiber stuff, but not overly so. And, the slots they put in there just look more trick than the old style "slabs" they used to make. Plus, no clips required to get it strapped on!!! ?

Mark