Looking for 2002 426 good deals?

I'm looking to buy a 2002 YZ426 and was wondering if anybody is getting any good deals and where your getting them from. Idealy I would like to buy in Oregon since they have no sales tax. Lately I have been hearing about companies that will ship you a bike which also avoids sales tax. My 99 400 is a great bike but I am looking for a little more power.

PK

Look for RacerX on here. He can get you a smokin' deal on one.

I would like to know what you find out PK. I currently have a WR and would like to add a YZ to the garage. I would like also like to hear from people who bought bikes out of state about their experiences at the DMV. Did you end up paying the sales tax to register it? Did you get a green sticker? etc...

Don't know about you, but I bought used. A 2001 426. Tricked out, like new, best of everything, awesome susp. $3800. Huge saving. $$$$$$ Check out the used market.

PK,

I just bought one (in Sacramnto) for $5600. The dealer also gave me 10% off all parts I purchased. You should be able to get this price or better (and obviously if you buy outside the Peoples Republic you will get a better deal).

JT