2015 maps

I just wondering if any one has maps or a map for a 14 or 15 that makes the bike better? I just pulled a Yoshimura slip on and the bike is running amazing with the stock map thought I have to change the maps few don't have the tunner they should be included in the sale jeez! Other then that the bike is a Rocket ship

I just wondering if any one has maps or a map for a 14 or 15 that makes the bike better? I just pulled a Yoshimura slip on and the bike is running amazing with the stock map thought I have to change the maps few don't have the tunner they should be included in the sale jeez! Other then that the bike is a Rocket ship

I have a 14 which is a rocket but signs of earlier on power but not enough to call the bike one off the fastest I've owned.

I also bought the guy tuner I haunt picked it up the bike needs more fuel and timing up top.

would you agree?

Well coming of a 2012 Rmz 250 it's night and day I di like the just Switz couplers so easy with out the tunner not really sure what the motor can do? Pretty awesome stock Imo

I have a 14 which is a rocket but signs of earlier on power but not enough to call the bike one off the fastest I've owned.

I also bought the guy tuner I haunt picked it up the bike needs more fuel and timing up top.

would you agree?

yes theye run them very lean I ordered a Gytr for my 14 there supposed to work good I'm not sure it's that it signs. off early as it gets to redline fast re mapping should make it a beast .